Sunday, September 23, 2012

Come on, let your colors burst

Well, I was right...

I am a newly changed person....

YAY!!!!!


But I'm not the kind of girl that completely changes herself. I'm still a rainbow fish :). 


(Felt like this seemed a bit redundant, but whatever) 

What else do I have to say....oh yeah...


I LIKE MAKING FRIENDS HAPPY! :) 

I also like making friends...

Which I have a lot of this year, surprisingly. 

But I love it :) 

That's what I'm gonna focus on this year, besides *fake vomits* college stuff *fake vomits* SATS x(. (don't even know if I did that emoticon right, don't feel like checking). Making friends and making friends happy. 

Also, I feel the awesome perks of being a junior! 

And I have so many little freshmen buddies I can mentor! 

All in all, it'll be an awesome year...and it's only September. 

Eight more to go! 

I think that's all...I'll be more creative later.

love and peace (and ducksauce) 
Vivi

(oh yeah, and P.S., one of my friends felt the need to inform me via facebook that he read my blog. Yay! I didn't really expect that, but it made me happy! Both that he read my blog and he informed me. Keep it coming! And if it isn't too much trouble, let me know, cause I'm sure not many of my friends use this).

No comments:

Post a Comment