Tuesday, August 28, 2012

New Obsessions, New Lifestyle...New Me?

Damn..I am sorry it took me this long to post guys. I've just been so busy with my stories and honestly, I sorta forgot all about this and I know it's a horrible excuse, but it's true. Then I logged onto the website today and realized I still only had one follower so I was like "Eh, it didn't really kill anyone". 

Seriously, it'd be nice to have some followers. 

Then again, the only person I know that uses this site is my sister. 

Anyways, *sighs* Ah yes, the inevitable end to summer has arrived. This has probably been one of the best summers I've ever had in my life (the earlier ones don't count, since I can barely remember them). This has a definite standing in the top five. I can only hope that I have more like it. With next year being the summer before my senior year, I don't know if it's possible with college planning. 

Best highlights of the summer: 
Reinstating my best-friendship/sisterhood with my neighbor.
Spending more time with my sister than I ever have in a while.
Getting a visit from my aunt and uncle from my mom's side (My cousin wasn't able to join :() 
Meeting some new friends at my first job/volunteer work area/day camp.
Having the best birthday ever. I've basically had like three bday parties in a row. (No, I am not spoiled). 
Meeting a new Asian friend who we helped take residence in our family's home. (Probably the first person I've ever met who hasn't shown a single interest in the HP craze. Ah well) 

Plus, I've also got some new obsessions like...


The Vampire Diaries. My neighbor/sister got me hooked on it. I am Team Stefan, but also Team Salvatore. 


Paul Wesley. Yes, I know he's thirty and married. I respect his marriage and I think him and his wife are adorable together. I just think he's an amazing actor and really talented....and really cute. 


Ian Somerhalder. I can't say I like him too much because my neighbor/sister will kill me. But he's an equally amazing actor and he's hilarious. And I love what he does for ISF. 


Rachel Crow. She's now one of my favorite singers that I'm inspired by and I love listening to her songs. I don't watch the X-Factor, but I was shocked to hear that she got voted off. I'm glad that she was able to tour with BTR and that she thinks of them as brothers now. I love seeing how their friendship evolves in the Youtube videos. 


The Vampire Diaries books. Yes, I am that girl who reads the books and watches the movies/TV series. I feel like I can't understand as much unless I read the books. And plus, I was assured that this whole series, including the TV show is NOTHING like Twilight. And is NOT a ripoff of it. Granted, I've never read the Twilight books, but I admit this series beats that by a longshot. Vampires don't sparkle and not everyone's a vegetarian. 

Also, I feel like a different person than I was when I left school last year. I don't know if it's true, but I feel like my life's changed. I have no idea, I don't even know what the hell I'm talking about, lol. Maybe there is something new about me, maybe not. Ah well, I'll save that musing for another time. 

love and peace 
Vivi

No comments:

Post a Comment