Monday, March 5, 2012

Viva Italia!


This post is kind of delayed, but whatevs.


Colosseum? I must be in Italy!


Me being random, I took pics of cute shoes.

The New York portion of our large thirty-something group. Ten students came as opposed to last year with like, a lot more. But we became closer friends :). (pretty sure they'll hate me forever if they find this here, lol, oops)

*insert pic of amazing gelato here*

The lack of gelato picture means that, well, um...I sorta broke the camera...threw it in the Trevi Fountain, on accident!...not my best choice. And my friend who was supposed to send me a pic of my gelato is too lazy to put it on her laptop so...blehh. But...They. Were. Amazing.

Made some Massachusetts friends while I was there! But then...these are only half of them. But they were so nice to me and my group and so accepting. (You can see me rocking my newly acquired I heart Palermo hat).

I'll give you the brief gist of it now. The whole point of the trip was not for Latin, as some may think, but for social studies, I believe? It's mainly a sophomore trip but two juniors got to go because they couldn't last year. We traveled like almost all over Italy on a tour and got to see some amazing sights and do some amazing things. Included an eventful memory/adventure type thing while on the way back home.


Our last group shot before heading back to the U S of A. About 2/5 of us dressed up for the occasion. Here's to the newfound friendships.

love and peace
Vivi




2 comments:

  1. you broke the camera?!

    yummy gelato :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah....it was that other camera. The memory card's fine though, but the camera's fucked up.

      Delete