Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Is this my life?

Seriously, who knew March could be so crazy for me?



After recovering from post-Italy depression (and yes, it's a new thing), I went with my friend to see one of the greatest musicals ever performed by our high school (given that I've only seen like 3 out of 28 musicals). It was positively AMAZING. The cast was phenomenal, the music was perfect and the storyline was incredible. I might just be a bit bias because a few of my friends are casted, but it was still a masterpiece. Everyone really put their heart into it and I was left proud at how much they worked.

The week after that, was my bowling banquet. To some people outside, it may not seem like a big deal, but to me, it is. Through the three years that I've been on the team, we've grown to be like a family. We love each other while annoying the heck out of each other at the same time. This isn't the whole team, there's still two left. I also got to say what I needed to let out to two other girls and it felt good knowing their responses. Left with my first real trophy too :).

And today is my Facebook parents/closest friends 2 year anniversary! Jeez, they grow up so fast. Their chemistry and love makes me wish I had a boyfriend :P. Through their ups and downs, they managed to pull through and create a sweet couple.

Also, more things to come! Choir concert next week which could make or break us and my parents had spontaneously decided that they were going to leave me home alone in the last weekend of March to "train" me for the big world. I'm responsible for the house, the dog, the stove, the electronic devices and making sure no one breaks in and/or I get raped. This should be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment